Hawaii National Currency Bank Note Information
- Hawaii had five national currency issuing banks in five towns.
- There are 759 Hawaii national currency banknotes, the 4th scarcest state.
- The First National Bank of Paia, Hawaii is unknown.
- All Hawaiian National Currency Banknotes are territorials.
- There are no series 1902 red seal notes known from Hawaii.
- We will pay you more for your Hawaii national currency than anyone else, contact us if you are selling your old paper money collection today! Info@RareMoneyValues.com
Rare Hawaii National Currency Bank Note Issuing Banks
- Baldwin National Bank of Kahului, Hawaii
A charter that lasted from 1906 to 1921.
The bank issued red seals and blue seals but so little survived.. any note from this bank would be incredibly rare.
- First National Bank of Hawaii, Honolulu
This charter was issued in 1900 and they lasted to 1935.
The bank issued 1882 brown backs, blue seals and small sized notes.
This is hands down the largest and most prolific bank in Hawaii.
This banks notes represent 97.3% of all Hawaiian notes known.
- First National Bank of Paia, Hawaii
Lasting only three years between 1913 and 1917 this bank only issued 200 sheets.
This bank is currently unknown. Contact us if you have this bank.
- First National Bank of Wailuku, Hawaii
Even though this bank lasted up to 1917 they only issued series 1882 notes.
Only two notes are known.
- Lahaina National Bank of Lahaina, Hawaii
This bank was in business for eleven years between 1906 and 1917.
For a bank that operated for over a decade they issued a pitifully small number of notes. Less than 500 sheets.
Currently there is one note known on the bank. If you have any paper money from Hawaii, we are buying. Info@RareMoneyValues.com